Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

"As we take the next steps in our journey, I know you'll be right there with me, as always, in my heart and by my side.

Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless America"
- Hillary Rodham Clinton


Women's Rights Are Human Rights Famous Speech by Hillary Clinton
Beijing, China: 5 September 1995

What we are learning around the world is that if women are healthy and educated, their families will flourish. If women are free from violence, their families will flourish. If women have a chance to work and earn as full and equal partners in society, their families will flourish.

And when families flourish, communities and nations will flourish. 

Quote by Louise Derman Sparks
I have a passion to create a safe more just world for all children.

Quote by sandy Sescobido
I am happy knowing that aI have the opportunity to shape and enhance a child's world. I feel good knowing that parents are learning how to advocate for their children.



1 comments:

  1. I do see the Hillary Clinto quote as a motivational quote. It is an invitation to walk together towards a more just world. I must comment, though, as an athieist, sometimes it is difficult for me to muddle through the God Bless Me and America part of it. I hope that her invitation is open to all, and that her blessing are for all nations.

    ReplyDelete