Friday, December 21, 2012

~As We Adjourn~

AS WE ADJOURN

Farewell.jpg



Let me first start off by saying that I really have enjoyed each and every one of you. Though we have not met personally, the interactions that we have made with each other throughout this course have been very rewarding. I have learned to value both good and bad communication as we collaborated with each other the differences. I have learned so much from you all and I have learned from our discussions how to improve myself better as a listener as well as a communicator.

I hope to see some familiar names and faces (Blog) as I journey on through the program here at Walden. It has been nice collaborating, discussing, and blogging with you all as we shared our very own thoughts and opinions. 

My contact email is: da1trina@yahoo.com.  I am also on facebook listed as Oliver Katrina. Lets not let this be the end of the road for us. Anything that I can do to assist, please contact me. I try to have my cell phone with me at all times. (Email). 

I wish you all luck in all that you set forth to do. We are almost there (graduation). Hang in there and I hope to see you all on graduation day. 

Many blessings!

Katrina 

7 comments:

  1. Katrina,
    I too apprecitate our interactions and your insight as we have discussed and processed all of this information. Your caring and consideration is invaluable; I can only imagine the tremendous impact that you have professionally as well as personally.
    I have sent you a friend request on Facebook - I woud love to stay in touch AND meet at graduation!
    Take care!
    In Him,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina,

    Thanks for doing a lovely closing post. I have always loved reading your blog throughout the past courses. I hope we have another course together during the rest of our time in the program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed your posts, comments, and concerns. I can be reach at Vinson.Starr@waldenu.edu . You gave me another view of communication and communicating with others. Please continue to do strive for the best. I wish you good luck as you continue to higher your education.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This course has been one of the most rememberable of them all thus far. We really were allowed through our course work to get to know each other more with a lot of personal stories that we shared. I enjoyed getting to know about your style of communication and discussing effective communication skills with you. Enjoy your holiday and spending time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW!!!!! Thanks have really enjoy you and as well as everyone else. I enjoyed reading your blogs and discussion. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina,

    Thank you! It has been great learning with and from you along this wonderful journey! We are definitely almost there and I am looking forward to what the future holds. Best of luck to you and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been such a pleasure sharing this experience with you and good luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete