Thursday, August 22, 2013

IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOOD BYE



Hello everyone,

I would like to take the time out to recall a few things that I learned from this course.

1. The more you read, the more knowledgable you are.
2. You can do anything that you set your mind to do.
3. Change doesn't happen through words alone, actions speaks louder than words.

One long term goal that I have for myself is to start a Community of Practice with individuals who are interested in making a social change in the early childhood field. We will then work together to improve the lives of others one at a time.

I really am passionate about the challenge in which I formulated in this course. I plan to get together with others to start making a difference in the lives of military children and families.

Dr. Teri,

I have to admit, I wish that I would have had you as an instructor earlier. You really taught me a lot of new and interesting things. Because of you, I am more proficient in APA writing. However, I must agree that the best is saved for last. Thanks for being so supportive and understanding.

This class was challenging but well worth every bit.

To my colleagues,

Thanks for being there to help guide me through this course. Through your feedback and positive communication, many assignments became doable. Thanks for sharing your thought, concerns, suggestions and feedback.

I wish you all  nothing but luck, love, and prosperity as you  close one chapter and open another.

WE MADE IT! WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO BE SO PROUD OF!

Now lets continue with the mindsets that we have for advocating for children.

Congratulations to you ALL!


3 comments:

  1. Katrina,
    Congratulations to you as well! Thank you for all of your feedback, encouragement and support! I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

    Katara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina,

    Congrats to you!! You have worked so hard, we all have! Thank you for your participation and encouragement. I wish you the best on your future endeavors!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina-

    Congratulations to you. We have all worked so hard. I especially want to thank you for all of your support throughout this course.

    Keep up the good work, I know you will benefit the early childhood community. Good luck!

    Christelle

    ReplyDelete